Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 3 Recap

Another 4 unit official pick comes in. This one was very tight though, I couldn't believe Wales had failed to register a single point in the first half against France. A great second half aided by the sinbinning saw Shane Williams dance through with a minute to go for Wales to cover the points line. The second half Welsh theory strikes again. The importance of sinbinning is also highlighted there as it has in every game of the 6 Nations were someone is binned. The books had the lines fairly accurate for all the games this weekend as the results show. I missed the Italy v Scotland match due to exam commitments and this is the only game I plan on missing for the whole tournament and I suppose if your going to miss one, this is the one to miss. Ireland produced an epic display to beat the England in their house. 99 tackles and only one missed, Jay-Z could write a song about this match. I got a bet in on that match as well for Ireland to cover a +2.5 spread and under 38.5 points at 3.3. That covered again by the skin of my teeth but I won't complain. It wasn't an official pick so I didn't update the website with it.

Two long weeks until the next fixtures. Why can't we have 6 Nations every weekend? I may post up a few random picks if I find some value over the next 2 weeks so stay tuned.

Stats at End of Week 3 of the 6 Nations: Official Picks: 3-0 - Profit: 10.87 units (inc. juice) - to clarify if you were betting €1,000 a unit with me you would now be up to €10,870 profit. Accumulators: 0-1 - Loss: 1 unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment