Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Line Moves

Ireland v Italy - All the books have moved out on the line, as I forecast. Paddy Power, Boylesports and Ladbrokes all have the game at -21 while some of the online firms have the game still at -20.

England v Wales - Most books still have this at -3 but Bet365 and Victor Chandler have moved to -4. This reflects their exposure to the English market but should also provide an indication of where the money is going in regard to future line movements.

Scotland v France - Most books holding this at -7 bar one online firm Sporting Bet which has it at -6. Ladbrokes still have the no draw handicap at -6.5 on France, while Paddy Power is going in the other direction with -7.5 on the no draw so if you like Scotland take them there.

I'm struggling to find value picks on these games at the moment and I will prob wait till tomorrow for the final picks when the weather becomes clearer but I'm expecting to only make some small plays on this weekend.

One thing this blog exercise has clearly pointed out is that I need to set up an online account with all the bookmakers to get the best value. I've put the wheels in motion on that one but it will probably take a week or two to get myself set with bank accounts etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment